Among the other tasks that I’m done with the ratchet was coil Deputy and removal, remove and replace internal governance, and music band clamp elimination. I worked by having a really turbo Ecoboost motor vehicle using a limited number of places. There is an 8 mm clamp secret deep inside the workspace, right using the Milwaukee 2456-21 M12 Cordless 1/4-Inch I could be very easy to get to, rewrite in the clamp and strained on helping after I finished.
Milwaukee M12 1/4-Inch Ratchet Features
- 12-volt motor delivers up to 30 ft-lbs of torque
- Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- RedLithium Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work
- per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system
- communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
Milwaukee M12 1/4-Inch Ratchet Specifications
- Model: Milwaukee 2456-21 (kit), 2456-20 (bare tool)
- Battery: Milwaukee M12 RedLithium battery pack
- Length: 10-3/4 in.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 30 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width (head): 3/4 in.
- Warranty (tool): 5 years
- Warranty (battery): 2 years
- Price: $109 (bare), $159 (kit)